Moving to the UK,OK?

Moving to the UK,OK?
Blog about my experiences about my move to the UK

Friday, 21 November 2014

The other side

As a foreign, I will for sure end up many times comparing the UK with my homeland.
And even if this might be truth in same cases, because there is no place like home, if all where great, I would probably not have left.

One thing I never liked "back home" was when some of my foreign friends from the university, would start complaining about Portugal, because you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you, sort of saying. But in fact there are a lot of problems in sunny Portugal.

This to say, that even if I am trying not to behave like this, it seems to be stronger than me, and i end up always comparing how all is much better back home! I know, shame on me... but hopefully this blog "experience" can help me change my views, and also, if someone from the UK ever read this, help them understand a little bit all the problems and adaptations, someone that comes from Europe goes trough.

Because the UK is not quite Europe, how i've been told. But that is another post...

















No comments:

Post a Comment